This is my contribution for Starter for Five
- Organise all the music 3-6 months in advance.
- Do not rehearse the singing in the hall until all songs are learned off by heart
- Make sure everybody sings all the songs if they are in public view – don’t just have one class at a time
- If you are using recorded music do not just download it from YouTube – this loses a lot of sound quality
- Think in terms of the audience – if Johnny’s parent is sitting here what is she going to see/hear Johnny do?